My Profile Website. As a Front-End developer I would like to share my experience with other developers
Project maintained by webcat12345
Hosted on GitHub Pages — Theme by mattgraham
Welcome to Webcat’s Pages
I am Webcat, Angular Expert.
Front-end web developer providing a seamless bridge between design and the back-end. Experience with developing single-page applications in Angular (version 1.x and 2.x 4.x) and WordPress themes and plugins for enterprise companies. Specialties include responsive web design, mobile optimization, and service-oriented architecture.
Especially strong at Material Design and Semantic UI, FlexLayout.
Love to work with Developers, fast learner and funny Teamworker.
- Frameworks/Libraries: AngularJS, Node.js, Gulp.js, jQuery, WordPress, Google Maps
- Software: Adobe Creative Suite, Terminal, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Webstorm/Sublime Text 3
- Operating Systems: Linux, Mac OS X and iOS, Microsoft Windows
- Other: Git, Jira/Stash/Atlassian products, Agile workflows, responsive web design,
Front-End Developer & Lead Developer(Feb 2011 - present)
- Perform PCI audits on front-end pull requests and add bug fixes to features on a large-scale, multi-repository billing interface project using AngularJS, LESS, HTML5, Git, and Gulp/Grunt
- Led a front-end team of five to create new features, to make updates to existing features using AngularJS, and to consume JSON microservices in an Agile environment. Responsible for the front-end architecture, pull request reviews, post-merge deployments, and releases
- Use HTML5, CSS3, Sass, jQuery, PHP, MySQL, Git, Gulp, Grunt, and REST/SOAP APIs to develop complex responsive WordPress themes and plugins
- Use AngularJS for both single-page applications and adding enhanced functionality to PHP views
- Delegate projects to four team members and provide mentoring for junior developers
- Interface with clients and vendors and manage expectations during development. Have been instrumental in the development and launch of several large projects, leading to overwhelming client satisfaction and the establishment/continuation of long-term business partnerships
- Research, establish, document and maintain company coding best practices, development organization and workflow standards
- Created a build script using Gulp.js task runner and a boilerplate theme for internal use
Angular4 UI switch component succeed on AOT build and npm published
Angular Material(version 2) + AngularFlex Layout. You can understand how to construct Angular4 Admin Dashboard project using angular-cli.
Authentication implemented with In Memory Data Service.(In progress)
ngx-bootstrap and angular2-datatable implement tutorial
Angular4 routing tutorial with HTML mockup (In progress)